Cervical pain management procedures are one of our most common service areas. These cervical procedures are largely outpatient procedures that are minimally invasive. From injections to nerve blocks, Drs. Brown and March are experienced in offering a wide variety of treatments that are safe and effective for many patients. Some of our common cervical procedures include:
- Cervical epidural injection
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Transforaminal epidural steroid injection
- Diagnostic facet joint/medial branch nerve injection
- Dorsal rhizotomy/radiofrequency ablation
- Stellate ganglion/sympathetic blocks
To learn more about these procedures and which might be the best solution for your chronic pain, please contact us.