The lumbar region is a common place where many of our patients experience discomfort. To help alleviate this pain, we offer a variety of lumbar procedures ranging from injections and nerve blocks to the mild® procedure, a method of lumbar decompression that is gaining worldwide attention. Each of our lumbar procedures is designed to be minimally invasive while providing you the best pain relief possible. Most of the procedures are same-day, meaning that you can go home in just a few hours once they are complete.
Click below for more information on some of the specific lumbar procedures we offer. Please contact us to set up a consultation or get answers to questions.
- Lumbar epidural steroid injection
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Transforaminal epidural steroid injection
- Diagnostic facet joint/medial branch nerve injection
- Dorsal rhizotomy/radiofrequency ablation
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Celiac plexus block
- Hypogastric plexus block
- SI joint injection
- mild® – Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression
- Epidural Lysis of Adhesions