The thoracic procedures offered at Rocky Mountain Solutions include a variety of pain-relief techniques including injections, nerve root blocks and ablation. These procedures are performed in the middle segment of the vertebral column that contains the thoracic vertebrae, located in the upper back region. These thoracic procedures are minimally invasive and do not require extensive recovery times.
Below are some of the common thoracic procedures offered:
- Epidural steroid injection
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Transforaminal epidural steroid injection
- Diagnostic facet joint/medial branch nerve injection
- Dorsal rhizotomy/radiofrequency ablation
Please contact us to learn more about how our thoracic procedures might provide you more comfort.